Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Week of conferences

This week will be a week of conferences. I am already at the doorstep for leaving to Canada, but will first attend to two conferences. Hopefully I will find some time to report on them this weekend and otherwise when I am on the plane.

Wednesday I will attend to the Mobile Healthcare congress. It is the second Dutch national congress in the field of mHealth or mobile Health held in the Jaarbeurs Utrecht, this year it is all about chances of the use of mHealth in healthcare and a lot of leading speakers will present their view and expectations. For more information and registration see http://www.m-health-expo.nl/en

On thursday I will attend to the MIC conference together with my fellow Medical informatic students. This year the MIC is held for the thirtieth time and at the same time IHE Netherlands has her tenth congress with the theme Better care with less. For more information see: http://www.mic2013.nl/

Come back later, to check out how I experienced both conferences!

No comments:

Post a Comment