Monday, February 17, 2014

Allan Gardens

Yup... it has been a long time since I posted my blog here.. guess over time life gets too normal and are not special anymore. However that doesn't mean I haven't done anything in the mean time. Haha and off course I can't remember all anymore.. But I will try to write done what I did since January 25, because that's the last time I posted something. I promise I will keep it short ;)

On January 25th, I saw my good friend JS again. We had a nice beer, most expensive beer (Westvleteren La Trappe) at the bar Sin and Redemption (see my food map). That weekend I went to Allan Gardens and met up with the people from my meet up group. The gardens were nice and we spotted an eagle right after he had attacked a squirrel. After the gardens we went to eat at Spring Sushi, which was packed, but good and filling. Sushi was ordered on iPads and the food was then brought to your table. Since we were with a big group we did not have to wait, even though there was already a long line.


Meeting up with old friends

TO sky line

Must be nice during summer...



Allan Gardens

Allan Gardens







My new meet up friends



Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment